LUX - non-linear junction detector
Non-linear junction detector "LUX" is designed to detect various kinds of electronic devices containing semiconductor elements, such as eavesdropping devices, audio-recording devices, and remote control devices etc., both in switched-on and switched-off modes.
"20 К" mode allows listening to low-frequency signal of a working electronic device (tape recorder, radio transmitter, microphone amplifier).
1. Single-body construction consists of antenna unit and an extending arm where receivers, transmitter and processing unit are placed.
2. Possibility to connect headphones.
3. Non-linear junction simulator is included in delivery set.
4. Small size, ergonomic design, weight is low as 1.3 kg make the detector capable for work in hard-to-reach places.
5. Adjustable power output and sensitivity.
|Tuning step size
|Max output power in pulse
||16 ± 1 dB|
|Min output power in pulse
|2nd and 3rd harmonics
|True sensitivity of each reciever at signal/noise= 6 dB
|Dynamic range of receivers
||not less than 30 dB|
|Manual gain control of receivers
||in 4 steps, (10 ± 1) dB in each step|
||3 antennas integrated in one unit|
|-3 dB beamwidth of transmitiing and receiving antennas
||not more than 90|
|Power level of side and back lobes of transmitiing and receiving antennas
||not more than 10% from major lobe level|
||ellipticity is not more than 1,5|
|Transmitting and receiving antennas have coaxial patterns
|Deflection of major beam maximums
||not more than 5 °|